Np: Aya Uchida - ONE WAY

+  Shinsen-Radio Forums
|-+  Forum» Forum» Announcements» Server Move
Username:
Password:
Pages: [1] Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Server Move (Read 675 times)
Offline candybar

CodeWarrior

Administrator

$3866.00 Woolongs

View Profile WWW
on: March 01, 2017, 06:31:18 pm

We've moved to a new server. The site/radio/forums should be snappier as the new hardware is a fair improvement over what we had before.

The move also decreases server costs a bit, who knew  sheep

I would also like to say, for quite a while someone has been paying for the server on their own. There haven't been many donations at all in the past year or more. I would like to say: "Thanks! smiley_crazy", "You rock! rockon", and all sorts of other things. You know who you are and we really appreciate you. I'll leave it to you if you want to step forward or not.

So please if you can spare it, send a donation to help keep the radio alive. Just hit the donation button here: http://www.shinsen-radio.org I can guarantee this is a "NO profit" operation.

It also turns out that the forums had not been sending email for quite a while. This was due to some super mega corp 'upgrading' their mail security. It's fixed now though.

If you notice something different (in a bad way) or broken, let us know here: http://forums.shinsen-radio.org/index.php?board=11.0

Enjoy and  rockon desu

"A man's ethical behavior should be based effectually on sympathy, education, and social ties; no religious basis is necessary. Man would indeed be in a poor way if he had to be restrained by fear of punishment and hope of reward after death. "

—Albert Einstein

"So a little thug in a hooded sweatshirt made the Web easy to write, and created a man in the middle attack on human civilization, which is unrolling now to an enormous music of social harm."

—Eben Moglen
Offline Kaunteya

Radio Staff

$245.00 Woolongs

View Profile
Reply #1 on: March 01, 2017, 06:37:19 pm

All hail candybar the Mover of Mountains Radios  smiley_crazy
Pages: [1] Go Up
  Print  
  Top of Page  
Jump to:

Theme by webtechnica.com.
Page created in 1.147 seconds with 28 queries.