Np: Dragon Ash - Public Garden

+  Shinsen-Radio Forums
|-+  Forum» Forum» Announcements» Stream Issues
Username:
Password:
Pages: [1] Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Stream Issues (Read 902 times)
Offline candybar

CodeWarrior

Administrator

$3866.00 Woolongs

View Profile WWW
on: April 17, 2017, 09:32:44 pm

Apologies for the stream issues :(. There are some bugs in a new system. I've pushed a fix (hopefully) for the worst problem I've noticed.

If you notice an occasional beep/tone. That's a bug. I know about it and I'm trying to pin down why those are happening. Basically the software plays a sine wave if it cannot load/play a file in time.

"A man's ethical behavior should be based effectually on sympathy, education, and social ties; no religious basis is necessary. Man would indeed be in a poor way if he had to be restrained by fear of punishment and hope of reward after death. "

—Albert Einstein

"So a little thug in a hooded sweatshirt made the Web easy to write, and created a man in the middle attack on human civilization, which is unrolling now to an enormous music of social harm."

—Eben Moglen
Offline SamuraiSoul
Desu Samurai

Drinking blood in the HoS is strictly prohibited!

$207283.00 Woolongs

View Profile WWW
Reply #1 on: April 18, 2017, 04:17:07 pm

Ganbatte, Candyman!  rockon

It's Belkar's ghost haunting you!  hammer

SaSo-chan's MIA list Apocs, Kai, Rakujan, Sythun, Zephry, Slash
SnugglesWorths' Number One Fan! <3 | Part of the Shr Squee And Kidnap Squad! (SSAKS)

Offline candybar

CodeWarrior

Administrator

$3866.00 Woolongs

View Profile WWW
Reply #2 on: April 18, 2017, 07:26:01 pm

Belkar...  :o Sorry bro  pat

hammer

"A man's ethical behavior should be based effectually on sympathy, education, and social ties; no religious basis is necessary. Man would indeed be in a poor way if he had to be restrained by fear of punishment and hope of reward after death. "

—Albert Einstein

"So a little thug in a hooded sweatshirt made the Web easy to write, and created a man in the middle attack on human civilization, which is unrolling now to an enormous music of social harm."

—Eben Moglen
Pages: [1] Go Up
  Print  
  Top of Page  
Jump to:

Theme by webtechnica.com.
Page created in 2.189 seconds with 28 queries.