Np: Namie Amuro - Come

+  Shinsen-Radio Forums
|-+  Forum» Forum» Recruiting» Interviewer Position
Username:
Password:
Pages: [1] Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Interviewer Position (Read 5592 times)
Offline Nunchi
The Puppeteer

Radio Staff

$59565.73 Woolongs

View Profile
on: December 23, 2007, 03:02:39 am

As an interviewer, you will be interviewing the staff of different organizations (fansub groups, fan sites, etc). The interviews will take place on Skype that will be recorded and then played on air on a later date.

Before each interview, it is recommended that you look into the organization that you would be interviewing so you can have an idea on what kind of questions you will ask. So as an interviewer, you also have to be a researcher.

There will be a set of general guideline questions to be asked in the interview, but you have to be willing to improvise and talk upon subjects that the interviewee might bring up in their answers.

Each interview should take no longer than an hour. We need to be considerate of the interviewee's time.

An interview is required for this position.

Requirements for this position:
- Ability to improvise
- Charisma

If you're interested in applying to be an interviewer, please post here.

Quote from: Moocow-kun
Sex talk doesn't start when Nunchi appears, you need it to summon Nunchi in the first place.
_______________________________________ __

Help prevent internet censorship!
Offline XP105

AKA Takasugi

Radio Addict

$1310.00 Woolongs

View Profile
Reply #1 on: January 20, 2009, 03:52:45 pm

I'd definitely be interested in doing this. I don't have Skype at the moment, but it's not big deal, I can get it. Also, I live in the UK, but if that's not a problem, then I'd love to. I'd go for DJ if it wasn't for the fact I don't really have enough time. I do have a question though, how often do you want interviews? If it's more than weekly, I don't know if I can manage that (I have full-time college, and a social life, however small it may be xD).

Offline Lawlieta

Radio Fan

$235.00 Woolongs

View Profile WWW
Reply #2 on: January 12, 2011, 12:07:05 am

i have skype i have mic i have everyhting if u need to test me send in pm xDD
Offline SamuraiSoul
Desu Samurai

Drinking blood in the HoS is strictly prohibited!

$207293.00 Woolongs

View Profile
Reply #3 on: January 12, 2011, 06:37:14 pm

Going to lock this topic too as this position is out of date now, however, if you want to apply for a DJ position and incorporate interviews within that then great. Please be aware though that any DJ candidates now need to have been active community members for at least a month whether that is here on the forum or in IRC.

Last Edit: January 12, 2011, 06:37:50 pm by SamuraiSoul Logged

SaSo-chan's MIA list Apocs, Kai, Rakujan, Sythun, Zephry, Slash
SnugglesWorths' Number One Fan! <3 | Part of the Shr Squee And Kidnap Squad! (SSAKS)

Pages: [1] Go Up
  Print  
  Top of Page  
Jump to:

Theme by webtechnica.com.
Page created in 0.267 seconds with 28 queries.