Np: Yoshida Brothers - Namonaki Oka (A Hill with No Name)

+  Shinsen-Radio Forums
|-+  Forum» General » Website Development/Feedback» Recruiting web designer
Username:
Password:
Pages: [1] Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Recruiting web designer (Read 3241 times)
Offline madpinger

*Give me more sake now !*

Administrator

$12135.00 Woolongs

View Profile WWW
on: April 11, 2010, 05:21:20 pm

Recruiting Web designer/ graphic Artist for development of Shinsen-Radio.org's new site and a matching theme for the SMF based forum packages. 

You must be able to do the following:
1.) Discuss and review the site design goals and concepts with the developer to reach a overall consistent design with ease of use as a principle goal. (readability and consistent flow)
2.) Produce a mock up of the site in xhtml&css for use in production of the final site.  The use of jquerry, javascript, and so on are optional. I have existing scripts that will be used in specific elements of the site and they will need to be able to function properly with any additional scripts added to the pages. All images should use relative paths.  This mock-up should fully validate.
3.) Produce a matching theme for the SMF forum package or provide assistance to a team member who will be working to implement the forum theme to match the new site design/theme with the goal of the site and the forum package appearing seamless.
4.) Having your name given credit for the work done be motivation enough to do the work.
5.) Have a thick skin, be able to get along with others in a team.
6.) Be able to do these things with out hand holding.

Send me a PM (on this forum) if you are interested and We will further discuss the details.  You can also catch me on irc.rizon.net #shr-recruits. 

Serious inquiries only.  This is a unpaid position.

I do NOT need coders.

--madpinger
Last Edit: April 13, 2010, 12:28:28 am by madpinger Logged

Pages: [1] Go Up
  Print  
  Top of Page  
Jump to:

Theme by webtechnica.com.
Page created in 1.232 seconds with 29 queries.